Product Care & Maintenance
Our ShoeGuards are designed and manufactured at a high quality standard for longevity and satisfactory. Our product is made of high-elastic, silicone material and thickened for slip-resistance performance.
For best results, we recommend proper care and maintenance tips for your ShoeGuards:
1. Do not force to pull or ShoeGuards may tear.
2. Avoid stepping on sharp objects such as glass, sharp rocks, or ice.
3. Avoid wearing bulky or pointy shoes such as boots, heels, dress shoes, or shoes with pendants or buckles.
4. If you have bigger shoe soles, please consider buying a bigger ShoeGuard size.
5. When cleaning, brush gently with soap and water.
We do not recommend ShoeGuards for pregnant women or people with reduced mobility.